Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Inkjet Printer
Why Buy Genuine Find Out More
Powered by PrecisionCore, this breakthrough all-in-one printer delivers fast print speeds at savings up to 40 percent vs. colour laser1, 250-sheet capacity; auto 2-sided print/copy/scan.
- Get Performance Beyond Laser – the WorkForce Pro WF-3620, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Save on ink – up to 40 percent vs. colour laser1.
- Higher colour resolution2 – print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement.
- Fast printing – professional-quality prints at speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (colour)†.
- Versatile paper handling – 250-sheet capacity, plus rear tray for specialty paper including envelopes, labels and card stock.
- Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax – includes 35-page 2 sided Auto Document Feeder.
- Easy navigation and control – intuitive 2.7" colour touchscreen.
- Laser-sharp black and colour text – crisp fonts and precise lines on plain paper.
- Extremely durable prints – fade, water and smudge resistant prints.
- Print anywhere, anytime – from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones3 with wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®4.
Introducing PrecisionCore, the next generation of inkjet printing technology. From Professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this ground breaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP®) elements, which are produced via a MEMS manufacturing process, using semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that produces dots at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. Each nozzle on the printhead delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, whatever the task at hand.
Why settle for black-and-white prints when you can print in colour, without breaking the bottom line? Do it all on-site, without having to spend extra time and money at the local copy shop.
Get fast print speeds that rival those of colour lasers. Now you can speed through critical print jobs and focus on your business.
The WorkForce WF-3620 delivers professional quality, fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting fast print speeds of up to 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm† (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images — all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper.
This model comes with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and offers duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions. The Workforce WF-3620 is always ready to print with the 250-sheet front loading paper tray, the rear specialty tray to accommodate specialty media. You can get creative by printing on envelopes, labels, card stock and more.
Fax as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 180 pages in memory, and store up to 100 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, users can even send a colour fax right from their computer. It’s a great way to save time and paper.
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite™ Ultra ink is a versatile pigment based, 4 colour ink technology which delivers brilliant, ultra-sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade and smudge resistant, as well as highlighter friendly.
Delivering perfectly round droplets and extremely accurate dot placement, these remarkable printers produce extraordinary output, whatever the application. You get laser sharp text for truly impressive results.
Using the WorkForce WF-3620 all-in-one has never been easier — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe.
Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required6 enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick and easy.